Refrigerants should not under any circumstances be released into the atmosphere. Therefore they have to be recovered and analyzed to determine if they are to be reclaimed or destroyed.
Requirements for recovery:
- The recovery tanks last date of usability must not have been exceeded.
- The containters have to be air tight and in good condition.
- The refrigerant containers should not be filled over their respective limits.
- Different recovered refrigerants have to be sorted into seperate containers.
- Different refrigerants are not to be mixed.
- The use of recovery containers that have not been vacumed or contain unknown refrigerants is prohibited